Vacancy Announcement: Fundraising, Proposal and Reporting Officer
The Identity Center is currently seeking to recruit a fulltime Fundraising, Proposal and Reporting Officer at a competitive local salary. The FPR officer takes lead in identifying fundraising opportunities through tenders and call for proposals, project development and writing proposals. The officer is also responsible for IC outward representation, maintaining donor relations and establishing strategic partnerships. Finally, the officer works closely with the Center’s various project managers to submit high-quality reports to donors.
Specific tasks of the research officer include; project development, proposal writing, submitting of narrative reports to donors, communication and outreach activities, maintaining contact with local and international organizations.
• Experience in fundraising, proposal writing and project management
• Proven research and writing experience
• Proven analytical abilities
• Solid knowledge of and interest in socio-political and economic issues relating Jordan
• Ability to meet deadlines and work with little oversight
• Proficient in English, Arabic is an asset
• Readiness to work in a multicultural working environment
• Attention to detail and quality control
• Ability to work flexibly and to perform under pressure
How to apply:
If interested, please email a CV and one page cover letter to the Identity Center at email@example.com. Kindly note: CVs without a letter won’t be reviewed! Deadline for applications is Tuesday, 31 of January.
Identity Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.