Vacancy Announcement: Project Manager
The Identity Center is currently seeking to recruit a fulltime Projects Manager to work on its running projects on social and political development. Responsibilities of the project manager include: manage projects staff; providing strategic direction to the project; prepare activity and work plans; manage implementation, monitoring and evaluation of project activities; manage project budget in corporation with finance department; produce and submit quarterly financial and narrative reports as well as financial reports as and when requested by the donor.
• At least 2 years’ experience in project management.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of Jordan’s political system, as well as social and economic issues.
• Strong demonstrable experience in all aspects of project management and coordination including project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, financial management and the design/utilization of appropriate project management tools, and the capacity to transfer this experience to others.
• Ability to manage a number of key relationships and to work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work well both within a team and independently, in a challenging, fast-paced multicultural environment.
• Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
• Personality that takes initiative, is creative, critical and can take lead in determining strategic and substantive direction of the project in accordance with project proposal.
How to apply:
If interested, please email a CV and one page cover letter to the Identity Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note: CVs without a letter won’t be reviewed! Deadline for applications is Tuesday, 31 of January.
Identity Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.